Removing the Agent Console (Version 9.x)
Modified on: Mon, 16 Oct, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Completely removing the Agent Console and then reinstalling it can solve problems that occur occasionally in the Console. In order to completely remove the Agent Console, you run Windows Uninstall and then delete a couple of LivPerson folders from your PC's hard drive.
The Agent Console is now removed completely!
- Uninstall the Agent Console using the Windows uninstaller:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, select Uninstall a program. The Uninstall or change a program window opens.
- In the list of programs, click LivePerson Agent Console and then click Uninstall/Change.
- On the LivePerson Agent Console Uninstall window, click Next and wait for the program to finish uninstalling.
- Delete the 2 LivePerson AppData folders:
- Click the Windows Start button, and then click Computer.
- Double-click Local Disk (C:).
- Navigate to Users > [YourUserName] > AppData > Local and delete the LivePerson folder.
- Navigate to Users > [YourUserName] > AppData > Roaming and delete the LivePerson folder.
Note: The 2 folders above may be hidden. If you cannot locate these folders, set your file system to display all hidden files.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.