Agents cannot transfer or reassign tickets to other agents / skills
Modified on: Sun, 22 Oct, 2017 at 8:07 AM
In order to allow the agents to transfer or reassign tickets to other skills / agents, the Forward Entire Ticket permission needs to be enabled.
To enable the Forward Enter Ticket permission:
Note: You need to have Administrator permissions in order to change permission settings.
In order for this change to be implemented, the agents need to log off and then log on to the Agent Console.
- Enter the Admin Console and go to User Set Up > Permissions
The Permission Groups page is displayed
- Click the name of the permission group to which the agents, who need the ability to transfer or reassign tickets, belong
A list of permission sets is displayed
- Expand the Ticketing and Messages set.
- Select the checkbox near the Forward Entire Ticket permission.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.