To disconnect LiveEngage from your Google Analytics account:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. From the top right side of the screen click My Account. The Accounts window is displayed.
3. From the left navigation menu click Security.
Security settings appear on the screen.
4. In the Connected applications and sites section click Manage access. A list of connected sites, apps, and services is displayed.
5. Click Revoke Access button that appears near ade.liveperson.net — Google Analytics.
A message stating that you successfully disconnected LiveEngage from your Google Analytics account is displayed.
- There are no indications in LiveEngage that it was disconnected from Google Analytics.
- The segments that were created by the automated targeting will remain in LiveEngage. However they will not be updated any more.