Viewing the source code of your site's web page (for the Agent Console version 9.x)
Modified on: Sun, 29 Oct, 2017 at 9:39 AM
Page Viewer gives you access to the source code of your site's web pages, which your visitors are currently browsing.
This allows you to see whether the custom variables are passing correctly.
To view the source code:
- From the Agent Console click on the visitor that you want to monitor
- Click the Page Viewer tab
- From the pages list select the page that you want to monitor
The web page that the customer is browsing loads
- Right click on the web page and select Save Source
The source code is saved in the LP_[Session#] file that is located under the following path: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\LivePerson\HTMLFiles
- Open the LP_[Session#] file and investigate the source code
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.