Changing the default browser for the Admin Console from Internet Explorer to FireFox
Modified on: Mon, 23 Oct, 2017 at 8:06 AM
When you click on the Admin Console button in the Agent Console, Admin Console opens in your default browser.
If you want the Admin Console to be opened in FireFox instead of the Internet Explorer, you need to define FireFox as your default browser.
To define FireFox as your default browser:
For Windows XP:
For Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- In Windows, click Start > Control Panel > Folder Options.
- Go to the File Types tab and select the URL file extension.
- Click the Change button and select FireFox as the default browser to open this type of file extension.
- To save your changes, click OK.
- Exit LivePerson (File > Exit) and restart it.
- In Windows, click Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- From the Default Programs section, click Make a file type always open in a specific program.
- Scroll down and locate the .url file extension, select it, then click Change Program.
- The Open With window opens. Click Browse, locate your Mozilla FireFox folder in the Program Files directory and double-click the firefox.exe file.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to save your changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.