Creating links from your website to specific knowledgebase articles
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 3:16 AM
You can direct visitors to a particular knowledgebase article straight from your website.
Use the the following link formats to create links from your website to a specific knowledgebase article:
NOTE: Only articles that were defined as public can be accessed by your visitors .
- For articles with uploaded documents:
https://[Your domain].liveperson.net/hc/s-[Your account number]/cmd/kbresource/view_document!PAGETYPE?documentid=[Article ID]
- For text articles:
https://[Your domain].liveperson.net/hc/s-[Your account number]/cmd/kbresource/view_question!PAGETYPE?documentid=[Article ID]
To locate the article's ID:
- Enter the Admin Console>Knowldgebase>Search &Edit
- Search for the requested article by entering text into the search field
- From the search results, enter the requested article
- In the URL of the article's web page, the ID is displayed after the documentid=
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.