If you have customized some of your System Messages in the Core platform, for a limited time, you will still be able to copy your updated messages and make them available to you after your account has been upgraded. Following are a few quick steps to complete the process.
Note: System Messages in the Admin Console are equivalent to Automatic Messages in the New LiveEngage Platform.
In order to transfer your customized System messages, follow these steps:
1.Login to your account.
2. Find the orange tab in the top left hand corner of your screen.
3. You will be transferred to the Campaigns Overview page.
4. You will be transferred to the Engagement Window Gallery.
5.You will be transferred to the content management area of the Admin Console.
6. Ensure that you have reviewed all of your messages from all of the categories and copied them all.
Note: The drop-down menu called ‘Messages Type’ has several types of message categories.
7.Navigate to the Engagement Window gallery by closing on the LiveEngage browser tab once you are finished. Click on the ‘Customize auto messages’ button.
8.In the Automatic Message Library, select the appropriate message that you would like to configure, according to the relevant context.
9.You will be transferred to the Edit Automatic Message page.
10. Repeat the above steps for each customized System Message.
Note: For Step 5 ensure that you select the appropriate language for editing your non-English messages.
12. Once you reach the Edit automatic message page, select the ‘+’ icon next to the orange button.
13. You will arrive at the Engagement languages screen.
14. The screen below illustrates how your screen should appear after you have added a language
15.You should then be presented with the Edit automatic message screen
16.Repeat these steps for any messages you may have.
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 4:31 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.