Changing the default font for email messages (Ticketing service)
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 4:33 AM
This article describes the steps required to change the default font settings of your Agent Console's outgoing email messages.
In the LivePerson Admin Console, you can modify the default font settings of your Agent Console's outgoing email messages.
The default font type in the Agent Console is set to Times New Roman size 3. In this article you will learn how to change this default font to Arial size 2.
To change the default font:
Hint: The above HTML font tag is an example of how to modify your fonts. In addition, you can add tags to change the color, size or type of fonts in your default email responses.
- Login to your Admin Console.
- Navigate to Visitor Experience > Email > Templates. The Response Templates page is displayed.
- From the Select Type of Outgoing Mail dropdown list, select Outgoing Response. The Response Templates page is displayed.
- In the Response Templates area click Default. The Add/Edit Response Template page is displayed.
- In the Html Text box, add the following tag in the first line:
<font face="Arial" size="2">
- Add the following tag as the last line of the Html Text box:
- Click Update.
- Close the Agent Console and re-launch the application to see the updated font settings.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.