Resolving Salesforce integration login issues
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 9:04 AM
The Salesforce login page appears in the Alert Tab. When the agent opens the agent console alert tab, the regular Salesforce login prompt is shown.
For Agent Console version 9.X:
In the Agent Console, all the cookies (including SalesForce credentials) are saved in a file named cookies.sqlite.
- From the Agent Console click on the Alerts tab
- Place the mouse cursor below the alerts and right click on the mouse
- Select the Clear Cookies option
Exit the Agent Console by clicking File > Exit
- Re-open the Agent Console
- Enter the correct credentials in the SalesForce alert
For Agent Console version 8.X:
- Exit the Agent console by clicking on File > Exit.
- Open your IE browser. Clear all cache and cookies and paste this URL: http://solutions.liveperson.com/sb/salesforceintegration/logout.asp
- Close your browser
- Re-open the Agent Console.
- Enter your correct Salesforce credentials in the Alert tab.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.