Removing the Agent Console from Apple Mac
Modified on: Tue, 24 Oct, 2017 at 9:57 AM
The following procedure describes how to uninstall the LivePerson Agent Console from your Mac.
This article applies to:
|LivePerson Agent Console
|Version 9.x and later
|Apple Mac OS-X
Note: Before you start, quit the Agent Console. On your Mac’s dock, right-click the LivePerson icon and then select Quit.To uninstall the Agent Console:
NOTE: If you have the LivePerson Agent Console version 9.x and later, delete the folder LivePersonAgent.
- Open Finder and go to <Macintosh HD>\Users\<current user>.
- Delete the folder LivePerson.
- Go to <Macintosh HD>\Applications and delete the folder LivePerson/LivePerson x.x.
The Agent Console software is removed from your computer.
- Go to <Macintosh HD>\Applications\Utilities and double-click the folder Java Preferences.
- Select the Network tab.
- On the Network tab, click View Cache Files.
- Select any instances of LivePerson and click Remove Selected Items.
- To close the View Cache Files dialog box, click OK.
- Close all open dialog boxes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.